Snakes - Please Drive Slowly SignRegular price $9.95
Watch Out! for Snakes!
Raise the awareness and safety of snakes, people, and pets with these and other signs for wildlife on your property, laneways, parks, campgrounds, urban and rural roads – the list is endless!
Made of high-quality UV digitally printed graphics here in Australia on corflute.
Made in Australia
Size: 225mm x 300mm (8.85 inches x 11 inches)
Corflute is a corrugated polypropylene that is ideal for short to medium-term outdoor use on buildings and fences etc.
How can you help snakes on the roads?
* Raise the awareness to drivers of snakes in areas with signage
* Roads to lizards and snakes - most reptiles are just one big basking rock to warm up on - they don't realise the danger they put themselves in.
* Slow down for snakes. Slower speeds give us more time to see them and react to help them get safely off the road or for drivers to be able to drive around them.
* Snakes are more active on the roads during the warmth of the days, but they can be found on the roads at night if the temperature or road is warm enough.
* Scan the road ahead and the sides of the roads for anything that may move in front of your vehicle.
* Ask your passenger/s to help you look for wildlife - more eyes looking is better for everyone to safely get to their destinations. You can make a game of it too, who is the first one to spot the wildlife first? Who has the keen eyesight in your vehicle?