Quolls - Please Drive Slowly SignRegular price $9.90
Watch Out! for Quolls!
Did you know there are 4 species of quolls in Australia? They are the Spotted-tailed Quoll, Western Quoll, Eastern Quoll, and the Northern Quoll.
Raise awareness of quolls with these and other signs for wildlife on your property, laneways, parks, campgrounds, urban and rural roads – the list is endless!
Made of high-quality UV digitally printed graphics here in Australia on corflute.
Made in Australia
Size: 225mm x 300mm (8.85 inches x 11 inches)
Corflute is a corrugated polypropylene that is ideal for short to medium-term outdoor use on buildings and fences etc.
How can you help quolls on the roads?
* Raise the awareness to drivers in quoll habitat areas with signage
* Quolls are primarily nocturnal - meaning they are active mostly at night.
* Roads often meander through Quoll habitats. Not only does this mean quolls will be on the roads, but they actually use the roads as we do, it's easier for them to run along a road than it is through long grass and the bush.
* Slow down in quoll areas, slower speeds give us more time to see these amazing animals and react to help them get safely off the road.
* Scan the road ahead and the sides of the roads for anything that may move in front of your vehicle.
* Look for movement on the roadsides. Quolls may dart across the roads.
* Ask your passenger/s to help you look for wildlife - more eyes looking is better for everyone to safely get to their destinations. You can make a game of it too, who is the first one to spot the wildlife first? Who has the keen eyesight in your vehicle?