Freshwater Turtle - Please Drive Slowly SignRegular price $9.95
Watch Out! for Turtles!
Raise awareness of our turtle mates with these and other signs for wildlife on your property, laneways, parks, campgrounds, urban and rural roads – the list is endless!
Made of high-quality UV digitally printed graphics here in Australia on corflute.
Made in Australia
Size: 225mm x 300mm (8.85 inches x 11 inches)
Corflute is a corrugated polypropylene that is ideal for short to medium term outdoor use on buildings and fences etc.
How can you help turtles on the roads?
* Raise the awareness to drivers of turtles in areas with signage
* Roads to turtles, lizards, snakes - most reptiles are just one big basking rock to warm up on - they don't realise the danger they put themselves in.
* Slow down in turtle areas. Slower speeds give us more time to see them and react to help it get safely off the road. If you carry a turtle off the road, please put it off the road in the direction it was heading, otherwise, it will still try and recross the road.
* Turtles are more active on the roads during the warmer days.
* Scan the road ahead and the sides of the roads for anything that may move in front of your vehicle.
* Ask your passenger/s to help you look for wildlife - more eyes looking is better for everyone to safely get to their destinations.